Dale Bhagwagar (डेल भगवागर) believes in sharing his knowledge and experience, and has given talks to college students of various faculties, such as:
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS),
- Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM),
- Event Management,
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) and
- Master of Mass Communication (MMC).
He has been a guest-lecturer and held inter-collegiate seminars at some of the best colleges teaching media in India, including:
- CHM College of Arts, Science, Commerce & Management, Mass Media and Information Technology (Ulhasnagar),
- Digital Academy – The Film School (Andheri),
- EMDI Institute of Event Management at IES Management College (Bandra, Mumbai),
- GN Khalsa College (King’s Circle),
- HR College of Commerce and Economics (Churchgate),
- Indian School of COmmunications & REputation (SCoRe) (Bandra),
- LS Raheja College of Arts & Commerce (Santacruz),
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) (Powai),
- Rizvi College of Arts Science & Commerce (Bandra),
- SIES College of Management Studies (Nerul and Sion branches),
- St Pauls Institute of Communication Education (SPICE) (Bandra),
- Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Management (Juhu),
- Vivekanand Education Society’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce (VES) (Chembur) and
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (Symbiosis Knowledge Village, Pune).
He has also been the guest of honour at various events of mass communications institutes, and a judge at quite a few inter-collegiate festivals and competitions, including ones at:
- Bhavan’s College (Andheri, Mumbai),
- RD National College (Bandra),
- St Xavier’s College (Fort) and
- Wilson College (Chowpatty).
To invite Dale Bhagwagar for an event, mail email@example.com.
To know more about Dale’s educational trips, visit the Education Blog.